Brentford Clothes Repair Café run session twice a month to encourage people to mend their own clothes. We alternate between drop-in sessions and expert led sessions on a specific topic (made possible by Hounslow Council’s Thriving Communities Fund).
Over the Autumn term we will be looking at the rag rugging technique, embroidery as well as a Christmas special!
So join us for clothes repairing fun and advice in 2023 and beyond as we tackle a range of mending projects!
- 23rd June – Shortening and Alternations with Mary A La Mode
- July 15th – Brentford Green Fair sessions and activities
- July 28th – Drop in session
- September 22nd – Rag rugging with @raggedlife (bookable)
- October 6th – Drop in session
- October 20th – Workshop with guest expert (bookable)
- November 10th – Drop in session
- November 24th – Workshop with guest expert (bookable)
- December 8th – Christmas special
From January 2024, Brentford Clothes Repair Café will run a session once a month to encourage people to mend their own clothes. Each session has a suggested theme which we will focus on (themes tbc) and will run 9:30 – 11:30am in the glass fronted meeting room off Spire Café:
- Friday 26th January
- Friday 23rd February
- Friday 22nd March