Alpha is an interactive course that explore the big questions about life and basics of the Christian faith. There’s no pressure and no charge. No question is too basic or silly, and it’s an opportunity to debate, explore, question and find out more or brush up on the basics of the Christian faith.
We’d normally eat together, watch a DVD and then have a discussion, but this term we’re taking Alpha online so you can join in far and wide, from the comfort of your own home!
We’re meeting via zoom on Monday evenings, starting 5th October, from 7.30-9pm for 9 weeks. It’s very relaxed and informal and a place where great friendships are made.
To let us know that you’d like to come along, and to get the zoom details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The dates will be:
- 5th Oct – Is there more to life than this?
- 12th Oct – Who is Jesus?
- 19th Oct – Why did he die?
- No meeting during half term
- 2nd Nov – How can I have faith?
- 9th Nov – Why and how do I pray?
- 16th Nov – Why and how should I read the Bible?
- 23rd Nov – How does God guide us?
- 30th Nov – Who is the Holy Spirit and how can we be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- 7th Dec – Does God heal today?
We’d love you to come! Check out what other’s have said about Alpha below….