We’ve had some amazing times over the past half term but the best is yet to come! Take a look at our plans…
- Sunday 7th November – Fireworks and the Rectory 5 – 6:30pm
- Sunday 14th November – St Paul’s Church 5 – 6:30pm
- Sunday 21st November – St Paul’s Church 5 – 6:30pm
- Sunday 28th November – St Paul’s Church 5 – 6:30pm
- Sunday 5th December – St Paul’s Church 5 – 6:30pm
- Sunday 12th December – St Paul’s Church 5 – 6:30pm
- Friday 17th December – Youth Sleepover in St. Paul’s Church! 6pm on Friday – 9am on Saturday
- Sunday 19th October – No Youth/Christmas break
If you are in year 6 and above, come along to Brentford Youth, usually on a Sunday night from 5 – 6:30pm. We have all sorts of games from table tennis and basketball to the Nintendo Wii and a foosball table. We split our group in to older and younger youth for the half an hour that we talk about God, pray and support each other.
We’d love for you to join, so if you’re interested please get in contact with Tipi, email@example.com.
Brentford Youth go to camp
The story of Jonah filmed backwards
Macy and Tipi talk Mental Health…
Macy and Tipi take on the No Laugh Challenge….
Tipi and Macy take on the chubby bunny worship song challenge…