With a diploma in therapeutic coaching Sarah runs a six week course on mental health and emotional wellbeing, which is a mix of neuroscience, coaching and other tools designed to help you manage and improve your sense of wellbeing.
The sessions begin with dinner together, some learning and discussion and group work.
Here’s an overview of what we cover:
- The neuroscience and wiring of our brains.
- Top Tips for a better mood.
- How to manage anxiety, stress and worry.
- Thinking errors and our internal dialogue.
- Healing from trauma, and the benefit of prayer.
- Guilt and shame, the power of vulnerability.
- Healthy boundaries.
We moved to doing Live Well on zoom for the time being. If you’re interested in joining us for the next Live Well course please email email@example.com